This library of short videos will introduce you to ADL, TT's award-winning visual programming platform
ADL Video Library
1. Getting Started with ADL
Learn the basic controls.
2. Continuous vs. Discrete Event Messages
Learn about different types of information that exist in ADL.
3. Group Block and Library Functionality
Learn how to group and save a set of blocks for fast replication.
Learn how to create and activate multiple copies of a designated portion in an algorithm.
5. Order of Discrete Event Message Propagation
Learn about the granular order of operation in ADL.
6. Launching Algorithms from MD Trader
Learn how to create algorithms in ADL that can be launched from an MD Trader window.
7. Creating Real Time Data (RTD) Links
Learn how to link an Excel worksheet to an algorithm.
8. Order Management Algorithm
Learn how to create algorithms that can manage an existing order.
9. Testing Methods
Learn about various testing tools offered in ADL.
10. Launching Algorithms from the Dashboard
Learn how to use the Algo Dashboard to launch and manage running algorithms.